NOTE: Please check our News Posts for information on revisions to scheduled events.
2021 RCMSC sailing schedule (Note * may be impacted by Virus rules), Look SAILING DAY for an announcement for start times and fleet formats based on virus rules.
|Jan 30(Sat)||11:00 AM||Annual Meeting||Tualatin Community Park|
|Feb 21 (Sun)||Noon||Frostbite 1||Tualatin Commons|
|Mar 6 (Sat)||Noon||Fun Sail||Tualatin Commons|
|Mar 21 (Sun)||Noon||Frostbite 2||Tualatin Commons|
|Apr 10 (Sat)||Noon||Fun Sail||Tualatin Commons|
|April 25 (Sun)||Noon||Frostbite 3||Tualatin Commons|
- Frostbite is the winter race series, where we have class specific races that don’t count for a club championship. We race rain or shine, however cool it gets.
- Series Race is the summer\fall race series, where we have class specific races that count for a club championship. Here we need sunglasses and shorts, right?
- Fun Sail is every class non-competitive racing. Get hands on – We have loaner boats available, please come down and see what all the fun is about.
- Workshops are building and tuning sessions to share tips and techniques and have a good time.
- Other events – the club participates in other events to showcase model yachting.
Here’s a printable, PDF version of the 2021 schedule
We’re happy to provide more information about the RCMSC and our activities. Contact us and one of our Club Officers will reply. Comments about the RCMSC web page are invited as well.