Sailing 11/18

With a forecast of 90% chance of light, steady rain in the afternoon, it doesn’t look good to me for our scheduled Micro Magic Race Day at Westmoreland tomorrow at 1:30 PM. I will update if anything miraculously changes for the better, but looks like it’s off.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: