Sailing 12/2?

Our penultimate scheduled sail is tomorrow (12/2), 1:30PM, Tualatin Commons. The forecast is 80% chance of rain and a high of 49°. I don’t think sailing is going to happen. If I wake up tomorrow and the forecast has substantially improved, I’ll let you know.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s