DF65 Rigging Woes

Hello Dragon Force 65 sailers. For much of last season you might have heard me muttering that my sail servo throw just wasn’t what it used to be. When I let the sail out to run with the wind, the boom just didn’t go out nearly as far as it should. You also may have heard me mutter that I needed to pull the deck cover and investigate. Though I should have done that long ago, today I did. The sail servo line had jumped the pulley and was wrapped on the servo shaft. I’m sure this must have happened when I replaced the elastic tensioner (that had rotted). Obviously, should have pulled the deck cover then.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s